I share more about when it’s the best time to take senior portraits here. Once you decide when you’re having them done, you need to lock down the location. I’m in the know of all the top spots in the Seacoast and the surrounding areas and I want to share some of them with you!
Top 8 Senior Photo Locations in the Seacoast NH Area
- Prescott Park, Portsmouth, NH – Prescott Park offers beautiful gardens, fountains, docks, and old homes with cool doors in Strawberry Banke. So many options for amazing senior photos. Visit the park’s website.
- Great Island Common, Newcastle, NH – This rocky beach offers spots with white sand and seagrass for different beach looks. Oh, and there are two lighthouses – two! Perfect to capture a seacoast background. Visit the website.
- Fort Stark, Newcastle, NH – Senior photos at an old fort!? Trust me, this spot results in seriously amazing photos. Not only are there two forts, but this spot also offers boats in the marina for a beautiful harbor backdrop. The beach and woods give us lots of options for different backdrops! Visit the website.
- Swasey Parkway and Downtown Exeter, NH – This lovely local park offers that classic New England views for your photos. This spot looks particularly gorgeous in summer or with fall colors. Visit the TripAdvisor listing.
- Footbridge Beach, Ogunquit, ME – Footbridge Beach offers two beautiful senior photo locations along a gorgeous wooden footbridge or the sandy beach as well as spots in between. There are many delightful spots at this location! Visit the Trip Advisor listing.
- Raynes Farm, Exeter, NH – This location offers the iconic red barn – the largest in Exeter! The barn makes for a great backdrop but this spot also offers picturesque nature views along the trail and wetlands area. Visit the website.
- Wagon Hill, Durham, NH – Here’s another farm, but this farm offers the iconic wooden wagon at the top of the hill! We can take senior photos by this beloved landmark or around the farm property. Visit the website.
- Vernon Family Farm, Newfields, NH – To wrap up this list, a local favorite! The Vernon Family Farm offers unique landscape backdrops for your senior photos. Plus, it’s an amazing local business. Depending on the time of year, your senior photos can feature beautiful wildflowers! Visit the website.
Finding Your Seacoast Senior Photographer
I hope this list helped you narrow down where you want your seacoast senior photo session to take place. I love getting to know my seniors and creating a senior session experience all about them and that includes finding the right location for their portraits! If you’d like to schedule your senior photos, send me a message!