The temperatures are rising and the sun is finally shining which means it is time for SUMMER BEACH SESSIONS. I have 10 sessions available! I have hand selected these dates to coincide with the local NH and Southern Maine Tide Charts. I am looking forward to playing in the sand with your kids and capturing some great family moments on some of the prettiest beaches around. Some of my favorite locations are:
Fort Foster, Kittery, Maine
Hampton Beach State Park, NH
Great Island Common, Newcastle, NH
Paine Creek, Hampton, NH
Or if you have a great beach location of your own, I am always open to shooting in a new location. Sessions will fill up quickly so please act fast!
What is next?
Be sure to visit my website and check out my new 2017 Family Client Guide. This client guide include a description of the entire experience you will have with White Wave Photography including the REVEAL & DESIGN SESSION, helpful tips for planning your session and my family collections.
I will email you to confirm the date and time of your session
You will have 7 days to complete your contract and to pay the $200 session fee. PLEASE NOTE – the session is not reserved until this is complete and if you session fee is not paid within 7 days I will open that spot back up.
After I confirm your session, I will set up a consultation to discuss location, what to wear and what to expect from your White Wave Photography experience.
Available Dates: July 7, 8, 9, 21, 22, 23 at 7pm August 4,5,6,20 at 6:45pm *All sessions will be done 90 minutes prior to sunset and I will give you the exact time when you have chosen your date.
If you love NH and Maine Beach Family Photography – I am your girl! Let’s chat about a fun family session at the beach this summer.
Learn more about the full White Wave Photography Experience by downloading your free client guide today. Click below to become a VIP.
Maternity sessions with older siblings are some of my favorite sessions. These two older brothers were no different and brought their personalities to this Hampton Beach State Park Maternity Session. Even though the wind was howling, we had a blast playing in the sand and surf.
“Jennie was fantastic working with my two young boys and got countless pictures of them both smiling and looking at the camera! That is not an easy task with two young children and she did a great job! I love reliving the memories of our time as a family of four while anticipating the arrival of our daughter.” -Katelyn
Katelyn is expecting her first girl any day now and I am so excited for them. Having two boys and then a girl myself, I know that there is a bunch of fun in their future. These boys will forever protect their baby sister.
After having the coldest and rainiest spring, we ended up with a perfect night to spend at the beach with these two little goobers. I had so much fun making them giggle and their smiles were infectious.
As a New Hampshire Photographer specializing in Maternity and Newborn Photography, one of my favorite places to photograph growing families is at the beach. I love watching mommy snuggle in the sand and daddy playing in the surf with his kiddos.
Hampton Beach State Park is one of my favorite locations for New Hampshire Maternity Photography because it has soft sand, sea grass and a great jetty.
Thank you to Katelyn and Andy for sharing their growing family with me. I can’t wait to meet the newest member in just a few weeks. If you are expecting a baby and you are thinking about doing a Maternity Photography Session, I would love to hear from you.
Learn more about Maternity Stories by White Wave Photography by signing up below to receive a FREE MATERNITY CLIENT GUIDE.
Lindsey and I have been friends since my middle son was just 4 months old and she has watched (and laughed) while I navigate this unpredictable and demanding life of a mom of 3. Back in November when she shared the news that she was expecting, I squealed like a little girl. I am over the moon for her and her husband Matt and I cannot wait to meet this new little adventurer.
As a Maternity Photographer in Southern Maine and New Hampshire, I have been DYING to do a session at Fort Foster in Kittery, Maine and knew that Lindsey and Matt, along with their fur-baby Haddie, would be the perfect subjects. Boy was I ever right.
Mother nature had other plans and our first session date was rained out but we were lucky enough that the night we rescheduled for not only had clear skies but also one of the most gorgeous sunsets I have ever seen.
Haddie stole the show and did not want to be shown up by Mommy’s baby bump. She is so adorable and your typical first child – LOL.
This little bundle’s gender is a secret for now but stay tuned because as soon as he or she is here, I will be knocking down their door to get a great photo of the newest member of the family. (I think it is a girl).
If you or someone you know is expecting, I would love to be a part of your Birth Story. Learn more about my maternity, birth and newborn collections by signing up to be a VIP below and to receive your FREE CLIENT GUIDES.
As a Family Photographer in New Hampshire, the winters are long and cold so I long for a nice warm getaway. As I am preparing to go on a short getaway with my BFF to Punta Cana in a few days, I thought that I would share some of my favorite travel destinations. Whether is is a trip with your husband, your best friend or with the whole family, it is important for moms (and dads) to get a break from the everyday hustle and bustle. This could be my most favorite blog yet! I LOVE to travel so I have been to a lot of places but these are my favorites and all for different reasons.
TOP 5 VACATION SPOTS FOR MOMS
1. St. John, USVI – This is of course number one on my list because I have been here the most. This small island in the US Virgin Islands is my happy place. I have gone here on my honeymoon, a trip with a big group of friends, with my BFF and then just recently with my husband and two of our very best friends. One of these days we plan to take the kids. There are the most beautiful beaches, it is easy to get around and everyone on the island is SO FRIENDLY. When we go, we rent a jeep, rent a villa (usually through HomeAway or Airbnb) and usually do some sort of boat excursion. Mainly our time is spent on the water!
2. Belize – My husband and I went here a few years ago and had the most amazing time. This is on our list to do again when the kids get older. We did 4 days in the rainforest which was amazing and spent the remainder of our time swinging in hammocks at the beach resort. I highly recommend Coppola Resorts. The history of the Mayan culture is amazing, the food is unreal and the views completely breathtaking. There is also a ton to do! We went zip lining, snorkeling, canoeing in caves, boating to see the manatees and hiked to see the ruins. It was a trip of a lifetime!
3. San Juan – This is a trip to do with JUST YOUR GIRLS! Cheap direct flights from Boston, nice hotels right on the beach and the beachside service is awesome. Just find a beach chair and umbrella and enjoy the view. I love this trip for a short trip just to get away from the cold and to chill with the girls. The San Juan Water Beach Club was super cute and had the best roof top bar.
4. Cape Cod, Massachusetts – If you can’t jump on a plane then just two and a half hours south of Southern New Hampshire, you have the beautiful beaches of Cape Cod. Our family is from the Cape so we try to go down every summer for an extended stay where the kids can hang out with their cousins and we can relax on the beach. Again, HomeAway and Airbnb are the way to go. You can rent and entire house pretty reasonable for an entire week. Grab a beach sticker at the town hall in Brewster and visit my favorite Paines Creek.
5. Sugarloaf, Maine – If you are a ski bunny like me you probably spend you weekends in the winter on the slopes. Well just 4 hours north of Portsmouth, NH you will find what I think is the best skiing in the east at Sugarloaf Resort in Carrabassett Valley, Maine. As a mom of 3 with a husband who doesn’t ski, I am always looking for a place to make it easier on me to bring the kids skiing and Sugarloaf is hands down the best when it comes to kids programs. I can drop my little ones off at ski school and know that they are having a blast while I do a few runs with my girlfriends or relax reading a book by the fire. Even little Charlianne who is only 2 has had a blast skiing at the LOAF
I hope that you get to book a trip to one of these amazing places real soon. To keep up to date on the happenings at White Wave Photography and gain exclusive access to holiday limited edition sessions as well as fall and beach sessions please sign up below to be a VIP. Contact me today to book this years family session.
White Wave Photography is a New Hampshire Seacoast Based Family Photographer specializing in Maternity, Birth, Newborns. I am looking to expand my maternity portfolio to include a few maternity beach sessions. I am currently offering a model call for three maternity sessions to be held at beaches of my choosing on the NH Seacoast.
These sessions are complimentary and include a one hour session with me, a maximum of two outfits, 3 5×7 gift prints, and 2 high resolution digital images with a print release! There will be a model contract that will have to be signed. Models applying must be between 32-35 weeks pregnant between the dates of May 8th – 14th as the session will take place at sunset that week.
** Please take into consideration the session will involve walking on the beach
The snow is melting and graduation for the class of 2017 is fast approaching here in Southern New Hampshire. The Class of 2018 is soon going to rule the school and with that comes time for Senior Portraits.
Last year, I found some really great locations to do senior portraits and I would love the opportunity to capture your personality. Whether you want to have your photos done at the beach, in a field or on a farm, I strive to make your Senior Portrait Session fun and something you will cherish for years to come!
As a Senior Photographer in NH, every fall I see a mad rush to have these photos taken and turned in prior to those September and October deadlines. This year, White Wave Photography will be offering Senior Photo Sessions in May, June and July only.There are limited spots available so act fast and book those dates today so that you are stress free come the start of school.
Here are some of the deadlines for the schools on the Seacoast to help you plan your session:
Exeter High School – End of September
Oyster River High School – First Week of October
Portsmouth High School – End of October
Winnacunnet High School – Halloween
Newmarkt High School – First Week of November
Dover High School – First Week of November
The summer will be here before we know it. If you are looking for a NH Senior Portrait Photographer, contact me today to set up a consultation. I would love to work with you.