The leaves are changing and there are only 11 weeks until Christmas! Yes, I said Christmas. Even with the weather highs into the 70’s I am preparing for the crazy Holiday Season and this year I am offering 2 days of Holiday Limited Edition Mini Sessions.
When you hear the phrase “mini sessions” you probably think, “ok great, I will get a USB with all of my images, then I have to make cards and print everything out – UGH, what a process”. Well, I have news for you…these sessions are anything but “mini” and I have created some great collections that include Holiday Cards, gifts for grandma and a fun holiday video for your to share with your virtual Friends and Family! I have even included a beautiful ornament that can be hung up on the tree or displayed on a shelf. Let me help you plan your Family’s Holiday Session today.
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP ONE – CHOOSE YOUR SESSION TYPE:
Red Truck Holiday Session – These sessions will be held outdoors and are for families (up to 5 people) with children over the age of 1 year.
Holiday PJ Session – These session are will be held in my home in Newfields, NH and are for children only (up to 3) under the age of 5.
STEP TWO – CHOOSE YOUR TIME
Red Truck Holiday Sessions – Saturday, November 11th (Rain Date 11/12)
Holiday PJ Session – Friday, November 10th (There is NO SCHOOL for SAU 16 this day)
Full payment is due at the time of booking and can be upgraded at anytime. If these sessions are cancelled or rescheduled by client, payment is not transferable. Times are not held and sessions are not confirmed until payment is received.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and once again this year White Wave Photography will be donating 10% of ALL SESSION FEES AND SALES booked in the month of September to childhood cancer research! Last year, I told you all about my little buddy Super Joe, who was fighting Neuroblastoma and I am happy to report that he has KICKED CANCER and started Kindergarten this fall!!! He could not have done it without the help of donations made to the Jimmy Find Clinic and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Last year we raised over $400 to help fight this horrible disease. Let’s do it again!
Working as a New Hampshire Lifestyle Photographer, I meet so many different children each year and it breaks my heart when I see a little person struggling with a disease that is far too complicated for them to understand. This year, I had the great pleasure of meeting and photographing JACK JACK. This little guy is just 4 months younger than my Charlianne and they are actually in the same class at daycare.
His mom, Rebecca was kind enough to share his story with me:
This little guy has the most contagious smile and I had so much fun playing catch with him in the backyard of their Newfields, NH home. In his Red, Sox hat and favorite rain boots, we had a great day in the early spring sunshine.
The temperatures are rising and the sun is finally shining which means it is time for SUMMER BEACH SESSIONS. I have 10 sessions available! I have hand selected these dates to coincide with the local NH and Southern Maine Tide Charts. I am looking forward to playing in the sand with your kids and capturing some great family moments on some of the prettiest beaches around. Some of my favorite locations are:
Fort Foster, Kittery, Maine
Hampton Beach State Park, NH
Great Island Common, Newcastle, NH
Paine Creek, Hampton, NH
Or if you have a great beach location of your own, I am always open to shooting in a new location. Sessions will fill up quickly so please act fast!
What is next?
Be sure to visit my website and check out my new 2017 Family Client Guide. This client guide include a description of the entire experience you will have with White Wave Photography including the REVEAL & DESIGN SESSION, helpful tips for planning your session and my family collections.
I will email you to confirm the date and time of your session
You will have 7 days to complete your contract and to pay the $200 session fee. PLEASE NOTE – the session is not reserved until this is complete and if you session fee is not paid within 7 days I will open that spot back up.
After I confirm your session, I will set up a consultation to discuss location, what to wear and what to expect from your White Wave Photography experience.
Available Dates: July 7, 8, 9, 21, 22, 23 at 7pm August 4,5,6,20 at 6:45pm *All sessions will be done 90 minutes prior to sunset and I will give you the exact time when you have chosen your date.
If you love NH and Maine Beach Family Photography – I am your girl! Let’s chat about a fun family session at the beach this summer.
Learn more about the full White Wave Photography Experience by downloading your free client guide today. Click below to become a VIP.
As a Newfields NH Newborn and Family Photographer, I like to think of myself as the welcoming committee to new families in our tiny town. It is always a pleasure when I get to meet families who are new to town and get to document them in their homes. The Winter Family is no different and I can already tell that we are going to be friends for years to come.
When mom called and asked if 6 weeks was “too old” to do a newborn session, I quickly said HECK NO! I actually love photographing babies when they are a couple months old because they are full of rolls and smiles, “Squishy” was no different.
This little lady brought her A game and hammed it up for the camera. She LOVED the camera! Constantly making eye contact with me which was a problem when I wanted her to look at mom or dad LOL.
Her big brother Jack wanted in on the action too and he fell in love with “playing” with my camera!
When people refer to little girls as “daddy’s little girl”, I am always amazed at how true it is. This little lady and her daddy are simply adorable together.
The best part about “waiting” to do a newborn session is that mom can get in on the action too without the baby constantly wanting to eat (they smell that milk and it is inevitable that they will want to eat). I just love the bond between a mommy and her baby!
This Red Sox loving family was a blast to photograph and I am looking forward to our kiddos having many play dates this summer and for years to come.
As a NH Children’s Photographer and mom of 3, I know just how much STUFF kids come with. With the temperature warming up and school coming to an end next month, the amount of stuff that will be laying around my yard is amazing. This past weekend, we spent a TON of time cleaning out the garage and basement and organizing all of the stuff. My new favorite Mommy Must-Haves are great for the whole family and they will save you so much space.
The Rubbermaid FastTrack system which you can find at Lowe’s has been a lifesaver for me. Here are 5 ways that I love to use this system:
1. The Baskets – You can get these big basket attachments that can hold things like bike helmets, baseball gloves and balls and ice skates
2. Cooler Hooks – These are great for hanging backpacks and any other type of bag with “stuff” in it. Mine are mostly full of beach stuff and ski stuff. We also use them for hanging out skis.
3. The bike hook – This is not currently being utilized because the bikes are in use but this is great storage for our bikes in the winter time.
5. 2-Handle Hook – For the kids, I hang bats from these; for me, all of my gardening tools; and for my husband the garage brooms and shovels hang from these.
As you can see this system is so versatile and can be customized to meet your family’s needs. Summer is coming so get out there and get organized so you can just grab what you need for your next adventure.
As a Family Photographer in New Hampshire, the winters are long and cold so I long for a nice warm getaway. As I am preparing to go on a short getaway with my BFF to Punta Cana in a few days, I thought that I would share some of my favorite travel destinations. Whether is is a trip with your husband, your best friend or with the whole family, it is important for moms (and dads) to get a break from the everyday hustle and bustle. This could be my most favorite blog yet! I LOVE to travel so I have been to a lot of places but these are my favorites and all for different reasons.
TOP 5 VACATION SPOTS FOR MOMS
1. St. John, USVI – This is of course number one on my list because I have been here the most. This small island in the US Virgin Islands is my happy place. I have gone here on my honeymoon, a trip with a big group of friends, with my BFF and then just recently with my husband and two of our very best friends. One of these days we plan to take the kids. There are the most beautiful beaches, it is easy to get around and everyone on the island is SO FRIENDLY. When we go, we rent a jeep, rent a villa (usually through HomeAway or Airbnb) and usually do some sort of boat excursion. Mainly our time is spent on the water!
2. Belize – My husband and I went here a few years ago and had the most amazing time. This is on our list to do again when the kids get older. We did 4 days in the rainforest which was amazing and spent the remainder of our time swinging in hammocks at the beach resort. I highly recommend Coppola Resorts. The history of the Mayan culture is amazing, the food is unreal and the views completely breathtaking. There is also a ton to do! We went zip lining, snorkeling, canoeing in caves, boating to see the manatees and hiked to see the ruins. It was a trip of a lifetime!
3. San Juan – This is a trip to do with JUST YOUR GIRLS! Cheap direct flights from Boston, nice hotels right on the beach and the beachside service is awesome. Just find a beach chair and umbrella and enjoy the view. I love this trip for a short trip just to get away from the cold and to chill with the girls. The San Juan Water Beach Club was super cute and had the best roof top bar.
4. Cape Cod, Massachusetts – If you can’t jump on a plane then just two and a half hours south of Southern New Hampshire, you have the beautiful beaches of Cape Cod. Our family is from the Cape so we try to go down every summer for an extended stay where the kids can hang out with their cousins and we can relax on the beach. Again, HomeAway and Airbnb are the way to go. You can rent and entire house pretty reasonable for an entire week. Grab a beach sticker at the town hall in Brewster and visit my favorite Paines Creek.
5. Sugarloaf, Maine – If you are a ski bunny like me you probably spend you weekends in the winter on the slopes. Well just 4 hours north of Portsmouth, NH you will find what I think is the best skiing in the east at Sugarloaf Resort in Carrabassett Valley, Maine. As a mom of 3 with a husband who doesn’t ski, I am always looking for a place to make it easier on me to bring the kids skiing and Sugarloaf is hands down the best when it comes to kids programs. I can drop my little ones off at ski school and know that they are having a blast while I do a few runs with my girlfriends or relax reading a book by the fire. Even little Charlianne who is only 2 has had a blast skiing at the LOAF
I hope that you get to book a trip to one of these amazing places real soon. To keep up to date on the happenings at White Wave Photography and gain exclusive access to holiday limited edition sessions as well as fall and beach sessions please sign up below to be a VIP. Contact me today to book this years family session.