As a Full Service Newborn & Family Photographer here in New Hampshire, I am always looking for great products to offer my clients. Over the past few months, I have been seeing prints on wood as the latest thing and last month I ordered a few samples AND AM IN LOVE!
What is a Heritage Wood Print?
A traditional wood print is a print transfer process that allows some of the natural color and grain to show slightly through the image, Heritage Woods prints are a Fine Art Paper Mounted directly to 3/4” wood with hand sanded corners. No wood color or grain shows through these prints so you get the look of a wood print with true color and clarity in the printed image.
What are the options?
Heritage Woods are now available in Wall Clusters, Accordions or Single Prints to display. These are the perfect product for both families and newborns.
Heritage Wood Wall Clusters
Heritage Wood Accordions
Heritage Wood Prints (8×10, 11×14, 12×18)
If you are interested in learning more about all of the different products available from White Wave Photography sign up below to receive my FREE CLIENT GUIDE or contact me today to set up a FREE Phone Consultation to discuss booking a Newborn or Family Photography Session.
As a NH Children’s Photographer and mom of 3, I know just how much STUFF kids come with. With the temperature warming up and school coming to an end next month, the amount of stuff that will be laying around my yard is amazing. This past weekend, we spent a TON of time cleaning out the garage and basement and organizing all of the stuff. My new favorite Mommy Must-Haves are great for the whole family and they will save you so much space.
The Rubbermaid FastTrack system which you can find at Lowe’s has been a lifesaver for me. Here are 5 ways that I love to use this system:
1. The Baskets – You can get these big basket attachments that can hold things like bike helmets, baseball gloves and balls and ice skates
2. Cooler Hooks – These are great for hanging backpacks and any other type of bag with “stuff” in it. Mine are mostly full of beach stuff and ski stuff. We also use them for hanging out skis.
3. The bike hook – This is not currently being utilized because the bikes are in use but this is great storage for our bikes in the winter time.
5. 2-Handle Hook – For the kids, I hang bats from these; for me, all of my gardening tools; and for my husband the garage brooms and shovels hang from these.
As you can see this system is so versatile and can be customized to meet your family’s needs. Summer is coming so get out there and get organized so you can just grab what you need for your next adventure.
It wasn’t until I had my 3rd baby that I got most of the items on the list below but believe me when I tell you – they made my life SO much easier. When Charlianne came into the world 2 years ago, my big boys were already 5 and 3 so needless to say I had my hands full. I was looking for things to have for this new baby to help keep her busy while I tended to her older brothers AND to help when we were running errands or attending her brother’s many baseball games.
TOP 5 NEW MOM MUST-HAVES
1. The Tiny Love Sooth ‘n Groove mobilewas a lifesaver for me. Most mobiles only play music for about 5 minutes but this one plays for 40 MINUTES! It was perfect for when I needed to give my older two a tubby and could lay Charlianne in her crib…sure enough she would be out cold by the time I was done.
3. Ergo or Ergo 360 – I LOVE MY ERGO. I used it daily when Charli was a newborn and now that she is a toddler who is into everything, I still use it. When she was a baby she loved snuggling into my chest and I could wear her out and about with the freedom of using my arms. Now that she is older, she loves riding on my back.
4. Bob Stroller – You don’t need to be a runner to love this stroller. It turns on a dime, is great in sand or on rough terrain and it is super easy to fold up to put in the back of your car. Charlianne loves to snooze in it when we are at the beach in the summer time.
5. Video Monitor– These are great especially when you are first transitioning your newborn into a crib. I loved watching her settle into her crib and it gave me comfort knowing that she was safe. Now that she is a toddler, I can talk into it when she is trying to climb out of her crib and she will lay right back down. #mommywin
Whether you are a first time mom or this is your third time around, I hope these products are on your list of must-haves.
BONUS: Newborn Photography – Of course I am going to say this is a must have! The first few days after leaving the hospital are a whirlwind of learning everything there is to know about your new baby and just soaking up the quality time together. Bonding and watching their little personalities develop is such an amazing experience. I love to come to your home and capture these special moments whether they are snuggling, feeding, sleeping, getting a tubby or just sitting together as a family.
Today is DAY 3 of this “Mommy Must Haves” series and even though it doesn’t feel like it outside right now here on the Seacoast in New Hampshire summer will be here before we know it and I wanted to share some summer tips. Please excuse some of the really bad cell phone pictures but this is how I document our summer excursions to the beach and the lake and thought you would like to see these products in action. So here goes:
Summer “Mommy Must Haves”
These products will come in handy for any of you moms out there who have a mobile toddler. Charlianne was walking at 10 months and I needed to pull out all the stops with her. We had a great summer last year at the beach, the lake and just in our own backyard and I truly believe it was because of the following products:
These are just a few of my Toddler “Mommy Must Haves” and I hope that they help you enjoy the summer a little more with your active kiddos. I know that we have had a blast and can’t wait for the weather to get warmer so we can head to the lake and enjoy the sun!
If you are a mom of multiple children, I can sympathize with you. My 3 children may all be under 8 years old but their social calendar’s are full! Whether it is baseball, playdates or school events, it can all be hard to keep track of. Not to mention, as a New Hampshire Family Photographer, my schedule is jammed packed this time of year. So, last year I implemented a “COMMAND CENTER”.
Right in my kitchen where everyone can see it is this command center which includes a calendar, a chore chart and wall organizers (from Thirty-One of course) that the kids keep their homework and library books in. Once my oldest started reading, it became his job to prep everyone else on “the plan of the day”. (Yes, I know…he is type A just like me).
Each family member has a different color so that they know which events on the calendar are thiers. As mom – I HAVE ALL EVENTS – whether I am playing taxi to shuttle the kids around or just need to know where my husband is…this calendar keeps me sane! I keep my own planner on my desk (because I like to write) as well as an electronic copy on my phone (still getting used to this).
Follow me on Facebook if you would like to learn about more “mommy must haves” and please be sure to sign up below for my monthly newsletter to keep up to date on what is going on at White Wave Photography.
It’s here! The turkey has been eaten, families have gathered and now it is time to shop. I don’t know about you but I HATE waiting in lines at the store on Black Friday (or any other day of the year for that matter). This year, I want to help you make your Black Friday shopping simple!
This year, there have been a lot of changes to White Wave Photography and the new experience has been getting rave reviews. If you have not had a chance to book a session this year, I invite you to join the fun and book for 2017! I have lots of new products to share with you and I would be honored to photograph your family in the upcoming year. With that being said, I have some GREAT DEALS for this Holiday Shopping Season. Now through midnight on Saturday , November 26th you can save big:
Gift Cards – Buy One Get One Free*
When you purchase a gift card for a friend or family member you will receive one of equal value FREE! Email me today at email@example.com to purchase your gift cards.
*Not valid on orders that have already been placed or sessions previously booked.