2018 RED TRUCK HOLIDAY SESSIONS
THANK YOU FOR BOOKING A LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY SESSION.
A 20 Minute Session, Wardrobe Planning, 25 Holiday Cards & Photo Ornament included with all collections. This guide is intended to help you navigate through the planning of your upcoming holiday session. If you have any questions at all please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS AS WE BEGIN TO PLAN YOUR SESSION. REMEMBER THAT I’M HERE WITH YOU THROUGH THE WHOLE THING SO BE SURE TO RELAX AND LET THINGS FLOW!
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. These limited edition sessions are only 20 minutes long so it is important that we begin on time. Please have children dressed and ready to go at your scheduled session time. THANK YOU!
- When choosing outfits refer to the“What to Wear” BELOW guide and remember it’s likely you can choose right from your own closets!
- Stressed about convincing your child (or husband) to give the perfect smile? Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered. The best thing you can do to help make this happen is to relax and let me handle it. I pride myself on taking the time to get to know your family, to relax, play and have fun. During this time I’ll grab the fun candids but also convince your children that they like me enough to smile for those perfect shots!
- Keep the bribery at home! Most likely we won’t need it and if we do, I come prepared! I’ll have a special something for each of your children for after the session…if they’re not cooperating that usually does the trick!
WHAT TO WEAR
- Darker colors will look best in this environment and you can incorporates greys and creams but not a stark white (it makes everyone look washed out).
- For these sessions it will be cold and I suggest layers. Vests, scarfs, hats and even your favorite gloves will all look great for a holiday photo.
- Select one outfit that may have a pattern and play off this by pulling colors from that shirt to get solids for the rest of the family. For example, a navy, red and grey will look great on one child and then dress everyone else in each of those colors.
- Arrange your outfits ahead of time on a big bed, including accessories.
- Make sure all clothes are clean and pressed and on hangers a few days before your session.
- Remember, shoes must be clean and stylish, too.
- Babies and Kids can be bolder with color and style.
- For more ideas for planning your wardrobe, please visit my Pinterest Board HERE and view the complete style guide.
AFTER THE SESSION
- After the session, I will get right to work on editing your session. I will post a sneak peek of your session on my Facebook Page so be sure to keep an eye open for it. One week after your session, I will send you an online gallery to choose your images from. I will also send your Holiday Slideshow to be able to share with friends and family. Each collection comes with custom designed Holiday Cards. The online card gallery can be viewed here ahead of time if you would like to get an idea of which cards you may like ahead of time (this may also help with wardrobe selections).
- Digital files purchased will be made available within 24 hours and you can expect to have your prints and products in hand within 2-4 weeks. When everything is in we’ll schedule a time that I can hand deliver everything to make sure it gets there safely!
- After your sessions, you are welcome to upgrade your collection and purchase additional products if you wish from the products below:
White Wave Photography
Luxury Newborn and Family Photographer in Newfields, NH serving Exeter, Stratham, Portsmouth, Dover, Bedford, Newburyport, MA, Kittery, ME and surrounding areas on the Seacoast of NH.
@whitewavephotographynh | #NHFamilyPhotographer