Getting your entire family together is such a special treat that always goes by way too fast. How often have you spent time with family and then afterward wished you had taken a photo? Or you did take a photo, but the image didn’t quite turn out the way you hoped. As a Seacoast family photographer, I’m extremely passionate about generational family photography.
If you’re reading this, it means you’re thinking about scheduling an extended family photoshoot near Portsmouth, NH. Not that you need any more reasons, but I’d love to share the top five reasons why you NEED to book this special photoshoot. Any questions? Let me know here.
Five Reasons to Have an Extended Family Photoshoot
1. Professional Image that Looks Amazing – Hey, I LOVE that our smartphones give us the ability to snap a decent picture to hold the memory. If I had to choose between a bad smartphone picture or NO picture, I would say use the phone! However, how many times have you taken a smartphone picture and hated how the image turned out? Maybe it was blurry, the lighting was weird, or someone wasn’t looking… it’s frustrating! Booking a professional extended family photoshoot ensures that you end up with a high-resolution, edited image that everyone will love.
2. Document Your Extended Family – Your extended family photoshoot documents every member of your family. You’ll be able to see the different generations in your family visually. Holding everyone in one photo will be a precious treasure to hold onto for many, many years!
3. Create Beautiful Artwork – You would never leave these images on a flash drive! These images deserve to be printed in beautiful custom artwork. We can help each family display and cherish this image by creating a wall art piece that complements each home or putting together an heirloom album that tells your family’s story.
4. Gift for Future Generations – Imagine being able to pass down your family’s history. You can with your heirloom portrait artwork from your extended family photoshoot. Your children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren will be able to know and remember their family.
5. Memorable Experience – The truth is that a lot of times, when we gather together, it’s for a purpose. The purpose could be for holidays, weddings, graduations, funerals, etc. However, the purpose of this session will be to document your family. Your entire family will have such an enjoyable time during the photoshoot and always look back at their portrait artwork with a smile while they remember that fun day!
Portsmouth, NH Extended Family Photoshoot
Capturing your extended family and documenting the different generations in your family is a gift to yourself and future generations. I know how much love and care goes into coordinating and planning a multi-family photography session which is why I’m here to help you every step of the way! If you’re thinking about booking an extended family photoshoot, let’s chat during a free Discovery call.
Any general questions or concerns? Send me a message here.