The Best Fall Maternity Session Locations Around the Seacoast
I may be biased, but I think we have the most beautiful fall here in the Seacoast. So, whenever a maternity client contacts me and needs her session in the fall, I’m SUPER excited! I have this resource on when to schedule your maternity and newborn sessions if you’re currently in the research phase.
It’s no secret that maternity portraits are some of my favorites to capture. I love documenting such a special time for you and helping my clients plan this session. I’m here to help you with all the planning, including wardrobe and location. We have so many beautiful spots in our area, but I’ve rounded up my top five favorite maternity session locations.
The Top Five Maternity Session Locations
- Wagon Hill in Durham, NH – This farm is a beautiful location that features tall fields and deep and rich fall colors for your portrait backdrop. Many locals also love the iconic wooden wagon on the farm for that country feel. See more about this location on their website.
- Town Landing in Durham, NH – This picturesque location is stunning in the fall, with lush fall colors overlooking the water and boats. This location also has a beautiful waterfall that’s perfect for photos. Plus, it’s perfect for an expecting mama with convenient parking next to Three Chimney’s Inn. See more about this location here.
- Fort Foster, Kittery, Maine – There’s so much to love about this location! This is perfect if you love the sea and want photos with the beautiful pier and lighthouse. Sunset sessions are always a fav for me. Did I mention that it’s dog friendly!? See more on the website.
- Vernon Family Farm – Of course, Vernon Family Farm makes the list! This beautiful farm features a stunning wildflowers field and fall foliage that is perfect for a maternity session. In fact, every year, I’m able to offer Wildflower Mini Sessions that book up quickly. If you haven’t heard of Vernon Family Farm, check out my blog feature with one of the owners.
- Hampton Beach State Park, NH – This location is perfect if you’re dreaming of a white sand beach backdrop. The beautiful seagrass makes a pretty background too. This beach tends to have fewer crowds which is nice for a maternity session. For tips on a beach maternity session, check out my blog here.
At-Home Maternity Session
Maybe you’re dreaming of something a little cozier. An at-home maternity session may be perfect for you. At home, we can capture you and your family where you are most comfortable. It also offers an opportunity to capture boudoir maternity photos to show how beautiful you are!
Seacoast Maternity Photographer
You really can’t go wrong with any of these locations for fall maternity photos. If you’re unsure or have questions, please send me a message here. I’m always happy to help a mama out. Did you know I have an online community for Seacoast moms? Join The Village for Seacoast Moms by White Wave Photography on Facebook. We’d love to have you!